Over the last two weeks millions of Australians have moved to working from home (WFH).
We have been working with a number of organisations and we see that, in the rush to ensure the workforce remained productive, a number of key issues have been overlooked.
This webinar will cover those issues and is relevant for in-house lawyers, directors, HR and IT-security professionals. Key take-aways will include:
- How to update your policies around WFH, Bring Your Own Device and others
- Common privacy breaches caused by the large scale move to working from home
- Key tactics being used by hackers against organisations in the new WFH environment
- When is it okay to use surveillance devices to monitor employees & contractors working remotely
- A risk analysis framework to help you assess the exposure of your organisation.
- What to do in the event of a breach
Register: To view this webinar, please register via the form on this page.