Conducting M&A transactions carries a set of unique challenges for both buyers and sellers, particularly those that are cross-border. We provide guidance on navigating the legal, commercial and geographical challenges when conducting M&A transactions for fast growth tech companies.
- Issues running a competitive international tech exit on COVID times when foreign bidders can’t or won’t travel to see site and staff in person.
- Repatriating to the right jurisdiction first to provide a cleaner runway for a listing on the right exchange.
- Typical W&I approach to tech warranties and indemnities.
- Dual track processes –maintain competitive tension and other issues arising out of the processes being vastly different.
- Exit deed – what to consider sorting out between sellers which should not be for the eyes of the buyer.
- What level of vendor tech DD is expected and gives the best protection?
To access this on-demand webinar, please complete the form on this page.
This session is valid for 1.5 CPD point. Please ensure this meets the criteria accreditation within your accreditation jurisdiction.