COVID-19: Returning to work
Webinar | Available on-demand
With indications that COVID-19 directions issued by the Commonwealth and State Governments may be loosened in the foreseeable future, employers must now start thinking about the possibility of returning employees to work and what the post COVID-19 workplace will look like.
In our latest Critical Issues in Employment Law webinar David Cross, Sally Woodward and Nicki Milionis will discuss a range of legal risks and issues focussed on returning to work post COVID-19.
The panel will discuss the following topics:
- Strategic and operational business considerations about the future workforce and workplace;
- Managing the risks of a return to shutdowns if COVID-19 numbers increase again;
- Managing legal obligations arising from workforce changes;
- Taking a risk based approach to workplace safety and developing an appropriate OHS plan;
- Focus on mental health support and culture; and
- The new COVID-19 Safe Work Principles issued by the National Cabinet.
This webinar was recorded on 27 April 2020.
To access this on-demand webinar, please complete the form on this page.
This session is valid for 0.75 CPD point. Please ensure this meets the criteria accreditation within your accreditation jurisdiction.