Join our employment and labour team for a webinar on two key issues facing employers who are currently struggling with the dilemma of whether and, if so, how to keep employees on their books: the JobKeeper payment and Working From Home. The webinar, to be followed by a Q&A session, will address:
The JobKeeper payment:
- who gets it and who misses out?
- what are the implications for employers?
- is it the best option for your business?
Working From Home
- is there a ‘right’ to WFH or is it at the employer’s discretion?
- what are an employer’s obligations to an employee WFH?
- practical tips to make it work for both parties
- dealing with conduct and performance
- mental health and WFH
This webinar was recorded on 7 April 2020.
1 CPD point