Managing Vulnerable Employees
Webinar | Available on-demand
In our latest Critical Issues in Employment law webinar Sarah Ralph, Nicki Milionis, Tanya Puri and Edwina Kaupa discuss vulnerable employees and managing legal risks in a ‘COVID-19 normal’ environment.
The panel will discuss the following topics:
- Who are vulnerable employees?
- What are the safety issues?
- What health information can you ask for?
- What if a vulnerable employee refuses to work?
- What if a vulnerable employee wants to return to work?
- Are there discrimination risks?
This webinar was recorded on 20 May 2020.
- This session is valid for 0.75 CPD point. Please ensure this meets the criteria accreditation within your accreditation jurisdiction.