Norton Rose Fulbright's approach to the Coronavirus in Australia
This page contains information about our firm’s approach to serving our clients and the work arrangements of our people as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve.
Our offices, other than in Melbourne, remain open with many staff working on site. Most of our people continue to work flexibly, combining working from home with working in the office.
As we continue to implement Coronavirus risk management and social distancing measures, in line with advice from the federal and state governments, we may ask clients and other potential visitors to engage with us remotely. There may be some circumstances in which onsite meetings are permissible. Please check in advance with your Norton Rose Fulbright partner or other contact, who can advise on our health precautions as well as meeting protocols.
Norton Rose Fulbright Australia requests that any visitor to its offices is able to confirm as follows:
(1) I confirm that I am well and have no COVID-19 or other cold or flu-like symptoms;
(2) In the last 14 days, I am not, and no-one in my household is, a confirmed case of COVID-19, or a close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
(3) I am not, and no-one in my household is, currently awaiting test results for COVID-19;
(4) I have checked my body temperature on the morning of the date of my attendance at the office and it is less than 38 degrees C; and
(5) If I have travelled outside Australia recently, I have completed and cleared quarantine in respect of COVID-19.