Are you uncertain about your environmental obligations and how to manage compliance in the age of COVID-19?
We are delighted to launch the first episode, Key issues and tips to address the impacts of COVID-19, in our podcast series designed to answer these questions for you.
In this episode, Elizabeth Wild, Partner and Sarah Mansfield, Special Counsel discuss:
- compliance with EPLs
- what to do if changing circumstances affect your ability to comply
- the risks and issues for landlords if tenants are unable to comply with their environmental obligations and/or are forced to abandon the premises
- what constitutes a force majeure event?
- when will a contract be frustrated?
- Merits review appeal rights:
- are the courts still open?
- deemed refusal rights – what are they and why are they important?
To access this on-demand, please complete the form on this page.
This session is valid for 0.5 CPD point. Please ensure this meets the criteria accreditation within your accreditation jurisdiction.