COVID-19: Ending Employment by way of Redundancy
Webinar | Available on-demand
Please join our employment and labour team for a webinar on
COVID-19: Ending Employment by way of Redundancy. The webinar will cover a range of issues arising when implementing redundancies in the current environment including:
- Ensuring you have a defensible redundancy process
- Consultation and redeployment obligations
- Recent cases on employers seeking a reduction in redundancy pay from the Fair Work Commission
- Implications of JobKeeper enabling stand down directions on subsequent redundancies
- Dealing with non-ongoing employees
- Issues to consider when re-hiring a previous employee
This webinar was recorded on 6 May 2020.
To access this on-demand webinar, please complete the form on this page.
This session is valid for 1 CPD point. Please ensure this meets the criteria accreditation within your accreditation jurisdiction.