As a result of COVID-19, millions of Australians have moved to working from home (WFH). We have been working with a number of organisations and we see that, in the rush to ensure the workforce remained productive, a number of key issues have been overlooked. The Tertiary Education sector has been particularly impacted and has some very specific issues. Critically, in education, organisations not only have to mobilise a remote workforce, but manage delivery of learning into remote environments, while navigating a variety of other risks to their business.
This webinar will cover those issues and is relevant for in-house lawyers, risk and compliance managers, HR and IT-security professionals in the Tertiary Education sector. Key take-aways will include:
- Zoom up your impact – Effective leadership, communication & negotiation strategies using online collaboration tools
- How to update your policies around WFH, Bring Your Own Device and others
- Common privacy breaches caused by the large scale move to working from home and what to do in the event of a breach
- Key tactics being used by hackers against organisations in the new working from home environment
- When is it okay to use surveillance devices to monitor employees & contractors working remotely
- A risk analysis framework to help you assess the exposure of your organisation in a remote operating model, and to manage your COVID-19 crisis response
Register: To view this webinar, please register via the form on this page.
We hope you can join us and please feel free to on-send this email to anyone you think might be interested to attend.
For more information on our cyber and privacy practice, or our risk advisory offering please click here.