Please join our employment and labour team on Wednesday, 15 April 2020 at 2:00pm (AEST) for a webinar on the amendments made to the Fair Work Act on 8 April 2020 as necessitated by COVID-19. The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session.
The webinar will cover the following issues:
- What sort of directions can an employer issue to employees under the new provisions?
- When will an employer be eligible to issue such directions?
- What conditions must an employer observe in order for directions to be valid?
- What are the consequences of breach or non-compliance?
- The impact on annual leave and redundancy payments.
- Resolution of disputes.
This webinar was recorded on 14 April 2020.
Register: To view this webinar, please register via the form on this page.